This is the home site of Dripping Springs Youth Soccer. Our beautifully-manicured 7.5 acre soccer pitch is located at 370 Sports Park Road in the heart of Dripping Springs, Texas. We are proud to provide a recreational program which offers a fun, safe, and rich soccer experience for our youth in Dripping Springs and the surrounding areas. Dripping Springs STARS is the competitive side of DSYSA Soccer that provides the youth soccer players of Dripping Springs a place to play Academy and Select level soccer.
Join us for Spring 2022 Recreational Soccer
GENERAL HEALTH MONITORING
PARENTS/GUARDIANS – please monitor your player’s health closely according to the following guidelines:
• All individuals should SELF SCREEN before attending practice or games, as outlined by State of Texas guidelines. If you or your player have any of these symptoms, do NOT come to practice or games.
• If your player shows ANY sign of illness, do NOT come to practice or games and notify your Coach immediately.
• If you or someone in your family has not been feeling well (fever, cough, diarrhea, sore throat) please stay at home!
• If it has been determined your player has been exposed to a Covid-19 positive individual, please follow Local Health Department protocols and notify the DSYSA COVID Safety Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org .
• If your player or someone in your family are awaiting results of a Covid-19 test, please stay at home until results are received.
IDENTIFICATION OF COVID EXPOSURE
• Parents of players will immediately notify the DSYSA COVID Safety Coordinator at email@example.com and/or their coach if the player or someone in the participant’s home is presumptive positive or tests positive for COVID .
• Any team coach with a suspected case of COVID-19 should notify the DSYSA COVID Safety Coordinator immediately.
• Any referee with a suspected case of COVID-19 should notify the DSYSA COVID Safety Coordinator immediately . Referee assignor(s) involved in competitions worked by that individual within the last 14 days must also be notified.
• DSYSA will notify any other organization/teams of a confirmed case of COVID-19 in a player, coach, referee or staff member involved in competitions with that individual in the days prior to the diagnosis of COVID-19.
• Any team with more than 3 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 is considered to have an outbreak within their team and should pause team activity until all players have completed a self-quarantine according to CDC guidelines.
• Confidentiality in all reporting will be maintained in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other applicable laws and regulations.
Return to Play after testing Positive for COVID-19 Infection or having to quarantine: CURRENTLY UPDATING; PLEASE FOLLOW DSISD CURRENT GUIDELINES
These guidelines are intended to guide decision-making regarding players with a suspected or documented COVID-19 infection to reduce the risk of disease transmission and can change as CDC, Local Health Department, State of Texas and South Texas Youth Soccer guidelines change. Checking with a health-care-provider is always recommended for any player/coach before returning to any activity.
DSYSA COVID Safety Coordinator Point of Contact:
For all DSYSA COVID related notifications, policy questions or concerns, please email the DSYSA COVID Safety Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Resources and Recommendations:
P.O. Box 1588
Dripping Springs, TX 78620